The Jackson County Compassion Club is a legal organization comprised of patients, caregivers, health and legal professionals, and the general public. We are dedicated to advocating the rights of Michigan’s medical marijuana patients.
We are many things to Michigan’s medical marijuana patients, caregivers, families, and loved ones. Our mission is centered around patients. Our support includes:
- Being a voice for patients’ rights in Jackson County
- Providing access to information, physicians and attorneys
- Organizing events which benefit patients
- Providing education and training to patients and caregivers
- Providing a community where patients and caregivers can meet